How to Apply Online:
A candidate / Applicant seeking admission in BS/BS 5th Semester / MS /PhD program shall apply online as per prescribed procedure:
Note: The candidates are advised to have all information about their Academic record, CNIC number, E-Mail ID and scanned/soft copy of picture before applying for online admissions.
- Candidate shall register herself on the university website www.gscwu.edu.pk by filling the registration form
- Enter all the required Personnel information and get registered. Please remember your e-mail ID and Password for future queries/login.
- Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s). You will have to submit separate online application form and application processing fee for each desired program.
- Print online generated Challan Form and deposit it in any HBL Branch.
- You can apply in different programs as per eligibility criteria through your registered account. However, for each program you must deposit separate application processing fee.
- You can login your registered account using CNIC/B-Form No and password to edit / update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
BS, BS 5th and BEd Candidate must submit a hard copy of following documents in Admission cell up to August 10, 2022 for inclusion of her name in merit list, MS and PhD applicants can submit their documents till August 19, 2022. A separate hard copy shall be submitted for each program if the applicant has applied in more than one programs.
- A printed copy of online submitted application
- Original copy of Challan form deposited in any HBL branch
- A Copy of academic Certificates/ Degree(s)
- A Copy of CNIC/B-Form
- Admission in BS & post ADP (BS 5th Semester) will be held provisionally based on the result of 1st year & 3rd year respectively. In case of failure in any subject or 3rd division in 2nd year or 4th year result, admission of the said candidate will be cancelled.
- Admission in BS programs will be based on first year + matric / SSC + marks in entry test. Merit formula for the BS programs will be 50% weightage of first year marks, 30% weightage of matric marks and 20% weightage for University Special Entry Test (USET).
- Admission in BS 5th Semester will be made on the result of 3rd year of BA / BSc or equivalent. Merit formula for the BS 5th Semester programs will be 50% weightage of third year marks, 30% weightage of FA/FSc (HSSC) marks and 20% weightage for University Special Entry Test (USET).
- NOTE: Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)
Disclaimer: The information provided on the University website is intended solely for informational purposes and should not be used for any legal purposes. While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability with respect to the website or the information contained therein for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at the user's own risk. The university will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information contained therein. It is the responsibility of the user to verify any information before acting on it. The information provided on our website and in our brochures is intended to help prospective students understand the application process and admission requirements. However, it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they meet all admission requirements and submit all required documents on time. Apply Online